Welcome and thank you for visiting Clean Water Works. Our unwavering objective is to examine, adopt and employ advanced, tested and trusted trenchless technologies that improve the performance and sustain the longevity of sewer infrastructures.
We are proud of our history and our achievements and prouder still to have served hundreds of valued clients across the industrial, commercial, municipal and residential sectors. To each and all, we promise to always be the company that sets the highest of standards in the industry for the rehabilitation of today’s underground utilities. We set such standards by adhering to eight core principles.
Clean Water Works and its personnel:
- embrace and adhere to the highest personal and professional standards
- conduct business and client relations with the utmost integrity
- respect people – our most valued resource
- provide an environment that fosters and encourages personal growth, support and teamwork
- meet the particular needs of our clients responsively and with accountability
- routinely scour the market for new technologies and methods that can be effectively and responsibly deployed in support of the objectives of our customers
- sustain growth and maintain profitability
- measure success through results
At CWW, we settle for nothing short of excellence, consistency and effectiveness in every area of our business. Our company’s success is measured only by the satisfaction of our clients, and we stand ready to accept their evaluation. Having the most experienced labour force and management team in the industry, with a commitment to believe and succeed, CWW is the number-one company to trust when you are in need.
Take a look at CWW. Read through our site. Learn more about how we can help you by developing and implementing sustainable solutions for your plumbing or sewer rehabilitation needs and objectives.
We look forward to serving you.
John D. Brule
President and CEO
Clean Water Works Inc.